- Consolidate your debt into one easy payment.
- Get out of an adjustable rate and into a low fixed rate loan.
- Payoff a high interest rate sub-prime 1st and/or 2nd mortgage (combo).
- Payoff a prime rate attached adjustable home equity loan.
- Pay off your mortgage early and save BIG on your overall monthly payments and interest.
- Establish a college fund or contribute to your retirement plan.
- Get rid of an impending balloon payment or prepayment penalty on your current loan.
- Consider home improvements! Add that kitchen, garage, bedroom etc.
- Pay off those tax liens and get the government off your back.
If You Can Afford To Rent – You Can Afford To Buy!
Think of all of the advantages of owning your own home:
- Fire your landlord! – When you own it’s your home, not a house!
- Build equity – you’ll now build equity with every payment!
- Market Value Increases – Studies have shown that over the long run, the best investment is your own home. While you are at work, so is your home-appreciating in value.
- Pride of ownership – Homeowners live better, maintain their homes better, and are active in their community, not to mention that kids are happy playing in their own backyard!
- Peace of mind. We all need to feel rooted
- Tax deductions – Let the government “chip in” with you to own your home!
Trade Up, Or Purchase That Dream Vacation Home!
Contour Mortgage is here to help you buy more home than you already have. Whether your family is getting bigger and you need the extra room, or you are looking at a house to get away from it all, our programs are tailored to your needs.